Are the Companies You are Calling Providing The Right Level of Customer Service
Are the Companies You are Calling Providing The Right Level of Customer Service? Customer expectations are higher than ever. Many of our followers either work from home or run work from home companies. And, many talk customer service phone calls in one form or fashion. The landscape has changed. Customers are depending 24/7, 365 assistance- and quality assistance at that. Amazon, Zappos, Apple and many of the great customer service companies continue to deliver top notch service. Check out these statistics:
5 Key Customer Experience Facts
1. 80% of U.S. consumers would pay more for a product or service to ensure superior customer experience. Source: White House Office of Consumer Affairs
2. 68% of businesses plan to increase their spending on customer experience. (Source: Call Center Executive Priorities)
3. 44% of consumers consider customer loyalty to be a relic of the past (Source: Avaya and BT Research)
4. Shoppers use an average of 10.4 sources of information to make a purchase decision (Source: Google)
5. Referred customers deliver 16% higher lifetime value (Source: Wharton School of Business)
So whether you are talking customer service calls, from home, for a living- or have a work at home based business and your customers are calling in..the expectations are higher than ever.
All the Best,
Tell A Friend
Use the form below to tell a friend about this item.